Statutory and Corporate Tax Reporting Trainee (Finance)
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
The purpose of the role primarily is to take ownership, manage and maintain our tracking system (OWM) in order to make sure that no statutory deadlines are missed in the countries of the following regions: Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa and Europe and gather and document all evidences that support the corporate tax deliverables.
Additional responsibility is to take part in Project Management of a Global transition, by changing service provider in 60+ countries. Making sure documents are collected, issues are tracked and escalated to the supervisor, timeline is followed, etc.
How to serve
• To make sure that due tasks are followed up, overdue tasks are investigated and commented in the system
• To make sure that the process meet the audit requirements
• Proactively seeking opportunities to simplify/improve the process, raise concerns, share ideas with the Team
• To follow up on the data differences with the external clients
• To assist the Team with ad hoc report requests and to contribute to any other requests
• Ongoing studies in Finance/Accounting
• Strong analytical skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Ability of working with deadlines
• Quick problem solving
• Advanced English knowledge, primarily in writing
• Good communication and logical skills
• Positive attitude towards work
• Willing to learn and widen financial/business knowledge
• Any tax related knowledge is an advantage
Cherry on top
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
• Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
A jelentkezés módjaPlease send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and indicate the position name
205 total views, 5 today