JEGYZET: Erre a munkára a jelentkezési határidő lejárt!
IT Security Trainee
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for trainees for a period of 8 months in full or part time.
The primary focus of this role is to support IS Segregation of Duties (SoD) team in providing assurance on the effectiveness of Global Diageo Business Services risk management and control procedures. Additional scope of the position is to support business as usual activities as response to segregation of duties risks related to Information Service (IS) 3rd party users and contractors.
How to serve
• Evaluate requests for new or changed access to SAP
• Review the proposed access rights with the Access Risk Analysis tool to determine if any SOD violations are created by the new/modified access
• Perform mitigating controls in line with Group SoD-policy
• Privileged access monitoring including FF and Special access
• Support the process of IS User access recertification and monitoring
• Ongoing studies
• Good written and verbal English knowledge
• Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Cherry on top
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
• Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
A jelentkezés módjaPlease send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and indicate the position name.
148 total views, 1 today